An apartment fire in Paso Robles has left more than two dozen people homeless. Officials say the blaze broke out at around 12:45 yesterday afternoon at a complex in the 1200 block of Alamo Creek. When firefighters arrived they found flames and smoke coming from a second story apartment. Quick work by the firefighters kept the flames contained to just one unit. Unfortunately, the building’s electrical system was damaged and officials say all of the units are now unsafe to occupy. The Red Cross is currently working with the displaced residents to find temporary housing.