YOUR POZO STAMPEDE CAMPING ESSENTIALS (or at least everything we can think of...for now)
ESSENTIALS – Lock all this in your car except for some of your cash.
- PHONE + solar/car charger
- ID + backup ID
- Keys + backup car key kept in different place
- CASH – more than you think you will need
- Credit card/Debit card – shopping or emergencies
- Proof of health insurance/AAA card
- Tickets or printed email confirmation
- Map or directions to venue!
- Insect repellent
- Sunglasses + backup pair
- Prescription meds
- First aid kit
- Tissues/Toilet Paper
- Baby Wipes
- Glasses + Contacts + Extra contacts
- Business cards
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Grocery bags + large and small Ziploc bags – these items take up almost no weight or space and have 8 zillion uses, from dirty clothes to trash.
- Beach towel for chillin’
- Ear plugs
- Small container (like prescription bottle) for cigarette butts
- Head lamp or flashlight
- Cup – large (for drinkin’)
- Water bottle
- Socks & underwear + a few extras
- Hat + wool socks + gloves + warm jacket (even in Cali, even in the summer. Nothing ruins a festival quicker than not being able to get warm)
- Flip flops or sandals
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes, A.K.A. BOOTS.
- Clothes – layers are always best. Enough for 2 days & 2 nights
- Hammer/Mallet for tent
- Air mattress + pump or foam pad
- Warm sleeping bag
- Pillow + extra blanket(s) for tent – if you have extra room
- Tarp(s)- for shade and/or to put under your tent for less moisture wicking
- Shade structure/gazebo for shade & creating camp space
- Ground blankets – that you don’t mind ruining
- Duct tape & superglue
- Camp chairs, pillows etc. for sitting
- Camp table
- Camp stove + pots/pans/cooking utensils if cooking
- Camp marker
- Lantern or other nighttime light source
- Large black garbage bags
- Paper towels
- Ice chests + ice
- Plastic bin(s) to hold all of this
- Water for cooking, cleaning up and splash baths
- Pot for boiling water
FOOD AND DRINK
- Sandwich for the first day – make one yourself or grab a 12” from a local deli, you can eat half for lunch, half when you get hungry later, and not have to think about food the whole first day
- Beer (cans) and/or Box Wine – *see Pozo Stampede Rules
- Water – stash an extra gallon or so in your car for the ride home
- Gatorade “It’s Got Electrolytes!” Or packets of powdered energy drink like Emergen-C to mix in your water bottle
- Granola Bars or Trail Mix
- Sandwich supplies
- Candy, chocolate & gum
- Group foods are fun! Think pitz chips + hummus & cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, olives, pepperoncinis, red onion slices, tabouleh, etc.
- Instant foods are good too: garlic rice noodles or cinnamon oatmeal
- If you are doing heavy cooking, you will need many more cooking and meal supplies than I have listed.
- Remember plates, tupperware and eating utensils!
What is and is not allowed in camping area?
Is NOT Allowed
- No Audio Recording Devices
- No Horse shoes (playing)
- No Bota Bags
- No Chains/Chain Wallets
- No Charcoal
- No Drones
- No Drums/Percussion
- No Drugs/Drug Paraphernalia
- No Fireworks/Explosives/Open Flames/Tiki Torches
- No Full Gas Cans
- No Glass
- No Golf Carts/Dune Buggies/Off Road Motorcycles/Segways
- No Guests withoutCamping pass& 2-day Festival pass
- No Knives/Weapons (including steak/cooking knives)
- No Pets/Horses/
- No Portable Generators
- No Professional Cameras (removable lens)
- No Remote Control Aircraft
- No Remote Cars/Toys
- No Spray Paint
- No Wrapped/Sponsored Vehicles
- Yes Backpacks
- Yes Beach Towels
- Yes Camping Chairs
- Yes Cigarettes
- Yes Digital Cameras (Non-Pro)
- Yes Disposable Cameras
- Yes Fanny Packs
- Yes Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
- Yes Fun
- Yes Games/Giant Jenga’s/Corn Hole/Ladder Golf
- Yes Hats
- Yes Lighters
- Yes Smiles
- Yes Sun Block
Country Music Television, bringing you the latest news & gossip in the country world.
Watch CMT to see which celebrity has a new album release.
Tons of great music videos, countdown to number one on the charts, and news on the lifestyle.
Weather conditions from NOAA's National Weather Service.
Winds are Southeast at 5.8 MPH (5 KT). The pressure is 1021.5 mb and the humidity is 67%. The wind chill is 35. Last Updated on Dec 1 2015, 5:56 am PST.